Note: Academic pricing available, see details below.
Attend this online, live, instructor-led GPR course. Learn to navigate the main display in EKKO_Project and understand what its capabilities are. Topics covered include:
• Opening GPR project data
• Organizing your GPR Project data
• Viewing GPR lines and depth slices
• Plotting data in Google Earth, working with file attachments and photos
• Creating images to add to the GPR Summary Report
• Creating a GPR Summary Report
The course is interactive and engaging. Students will be required to have EKKO_Project installed on their computer and will be assigned tasks throughout the course.
DATE & TIME
September 14, 2022: 10:00am - 2:00pm Eastern Time (UTC - 4)
Academic Special: 20% discount, contact us for discount code, Sensoft_Training@spx.com
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Ensure you have rights on your computer to install software, as the following software will need to be installed (if you don't have it already). Detailed instructions are in the README file under Files.
1. EKKO_Project V6 installed on a Windows-based computer
2. Google Earth
3. Two monitors are highly recommended – one to work on EKKO_Project and one to follow along with Instructor’s screen
A certificate will be available for download and printing upon completion of the course
HOW TO REGISTER
- NOTE: once you have purchased the course, you still need to register for the actual session
, by clicking on Instructor-led Training below
- click on the README file below for additional instructions. Follow the directions carefully to ensure that the session is added to your calendar. The README file is only
visible once you have paid for the course and registered for the session.
- return to this page on the day of each session, 10-15 minutes prior to start time, to join the session