Note: Academic pricing available, see details below.
Attend this online, live instructor led GPR course. Get familiar with the features and functions of the LineView and Interpretation modules, while also learning how to use SliceView and Voxler to better visualize grid scan data. Topics covered include:
• Optimizing GPR line scans
• Velocity calibration
• Adding Interpretations
• Adding global positioning to a project
• Plotting target locations on Google Earth
• Viewing line scan in MapView
• Processing Grid Scans into depth slices with SliceView-Grid
• Processing GPR Line Scans into depth slices with SliceView-Lines
• Optimizing depth slices
• Saving images
• Creating and displaying 3D images
The course is interactive and engaging. Students will be required to have EKKO_Project installed on their computer and will be assigned tasks throughout the course.
DATE & TIME
September 21, 2022: 10:00am - 2:00pm Eastern Time (UTC - 4)
September 28, 2022: 10:00am - 2:00pm Eastern Time (UTC - 4)
Academic Special: 20% discount, contact us for discount code, Sensoft_Training@spx.com
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Ensure you have rights on your computer to install software, as the following software will need to be installed (if you don't have it already). Detailed instructions are in the README file under Files.
1. EKKO_Project V6 installed on a Windows-based computer
2. Google Earth
3. Voxler installed
4. Two monitors are highly recommended – one to work on EKKO_Project and one to follow along with Instructor’s screen
HOW TO REGISTER
- NOTE: once you have purchased the course, you still need to register for the actual session
, by clicking on Instructor-led Training below
- click on the README file below for additional instructions. Follow the directions carefully to ensure that both sessions are added to your calendar. The README file is only
visible once you have paid for the course and registered for the sessions.
- return to this page on the day of the course, 10-15 minutes prior to start time, to join the session